If you would like to send your child to King’s Wood
- If you would like to send your child to King’s Wood, please submit an application which may be downloaded here Please send your completed application along with a $50 non-refundable application fee to:
King’s Wood Montessori School
12 Gilmore Street
Foxboro, MA 02035
The application process will proceed as follows:
- An acknowledgment of your application will be sent, thereby confirming your child’s name on our list of applicants. Parent observation of the classroom can be scheduled at this time.
- You may choose to attend one of our Open Houses which are held twice a year.
- Check the calendar for upcoming dates.
- Applicants will meet with a teacher for a brief one-on-one visit. This typically takes place in early March.
- Letters of acceptance or wait list placement will be sent to the applicant’s family by mid-March.
- A $500 Reservation fee is due upon acceptance.
Home | About Us - Our History - Our Staff - Our Families PLUS Testimonials - Our Programs - Our Events & Traditions | Curriculum - What is a Montessori Education? - Who is Maria Montessori - The Montessori Classroom - The Prepared Environment - Articles by Our Teacher - Montessori Links | Admissions - Timeline - Application - Fees | Parents -Calendar - Labor Hour Jobs - Bits & Pieces - Fundraising | Contact | FAQs